Facebook provides insights to help you advertise effectively to get more leads. Use the insights to see your likes, total reach, and how many people are talking about your business. You can also find out how many people are liking and sharing your posts and content. This can help you in many ways, such as:
- Get information about your fans including their location, age, and gender.
- Use this information to create your goals and target audience for your marketing campaign.
- Make sure you track any sales that come from Facebook to make sure your campaign is effective.
- Set your bid based on the bid range provided by Facebook.
- Don’t forget to export the data you collect.
- Check up on your statistics on a regular basis.
Written By: Stephanie Dunaieff, July 30, 2014